1. You are at least 13 years old.
2. All users are prohibited from posting personal information related to individuals other than themselves or their dependents.
3. Users are prohibited from using Doctrinum to bully, spam, troll the platform or other community members. We reserve the right to ban and to delete these types of accounts without prior notice.
4. As a visitor or user, you agree that you will not violate any laws and regulations, including copyright, intellectual property rights laws and others regarding any content that you send or receive. You also agree you will not transmit any material in any manner that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, selling goods or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material that contains software "viruses."
5. Doctrinum (mods and Administrators) reserves the right to monitor and/or terminate your access to the social media site at any time, without notice and for any reason in its sole discretion. Doctrinum may remove any materials in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that Doctrinum may disclose your communications and activities to lawful requests by governmental (including judicial) authorities.
6. By posting any content on Doctrinum 's social media site, you grant to Ancient Greece Reloaded (Doctrinum is part of Ancient Greece Reloaded) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute and publish such content, in whole or part, for any purpose Ancient Greece Reloaded deems appropriate.
7. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Doctrinum's and its corporate affiliates and their respective representatives from and against any liabilities whatsoever resulting from the use of this site.
8. You acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and risks inherent in sending any content over the Internet. Doctrinum does not control the third-party sites and does not endorse products or services advertised on the social media sites (except for the ones that are advertised directly through Doctrinum and for which the user – aka the one posting and publishing them – is fully responsible for it. Doctrinum will under no circumstance will be held responsible for any content).
2- The Basic Rules of Engagement
In essence everything is pretty simple and straight forward:
1. All members are allowed to express their thoughts, beliefs and researches in regards to every subject, and science, of their liking.
2. When you say something, regardless if it is of mountain importance or some crazy stuff, provide data and facts for it.
3. We promote diversity and the free flow of information and knowledge.
4. When you disagree with someone DO NOT take a troll approach (you will get banned) nor should you use absolute terms. Here is why: one of the main concepts on which this social platform is based on is the meaning of the Ancient Greek word συζήτηση which derives from συν + αναζήτηση – meaning that: we search together! Consequently, a conversation with another member, even if you disagree, may become the spark that can ignite your research to go into a plethora of deeper levels; and that is the point of a conversation.
5. You are allowed to promote, if you so desire, your books, your researches, your music etc through your own page; we have no problem with that.
6. In essence: respect each other and their opinions, provide data and facts when you make a statement – or engage in a conversation; so as for other members to gain something of value from your conversation, knowledge and insights.
7. Be polite and respectful.
8. Have (definitely) a sense of humour.
9. Do not troll or spam; you will get banned permanently.
10. Religious talks are not allowed (go to another social media platform for that).
11. Above all: have fun and enjoy!
12. If we have forgotten something we will add it at a later point in time.
What is NOT allowed
Only a few things:
1. Religious conversations, posts and topics are not allowed. You have other social media for it – so, take it over there.
2. Trolling, bulling, spamming, cursing, pron material, being disrespectful etc. will get you banned instantly and permanently.
3. Fake news and so forth are not allowed and will get you banned instantly and permanently.